This artistic project helps tame clutter instead of adding to it.
These decoupaged milk jugs are great for transporting toys, dumping them on the ground, and scooping them up again when playtime is done. Make a waterproof version by cutting drainage holes in the bottom and decorating the jug with permanent markers; it’s perfect for skimming toys from the bathtub.
What would you use these “clutter scoopers” for?
- Craft knife (parents only) or scissors
- Gallon jug
- Colored tissue paper
- 2 1/2-inch-wide can
- Glue stick
- Mod Podge
- Cut the gallon jug as shown, leaving the handle section intact.
- To create multiple tissue-paper circles quickly, stack and fold the paper into several layers. Use the can to trace a circle onto the paper, then cut out the stack of circles.
- Adhere the tissue-paper circles to the jug with a glue stick.
- Brush Mod Podge on top of the circles to seal them.
Written by Deborah Way from FamilyFun Magazine